Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Was Good Wit My Mans Wayne???


everyone that has seen a lil wayne concert or seen him perform live anywhere has seen him have a styrofoam cup is his hand. this cup contains syrup. and i know some of yall think its like the jank that we put on our pancakes and ish..but its not. syrup is medicine that you would use when you have a cold like nyquil or whatever mixed wit any type of drink. after wayne's family and friends encourage him to stop drinkin syrup he says he can't stop. he says it feels like death when you try to quit. here is what the dude said:

"It ain't that easy - feels like death in your stomach when you stop doing that shit. You gotta learn how to stop, you gotta go through detox. You gotta do all kinds of stuff. Like I said, I'm a selfish-ass nigga. I feel like everything I do is successful and productive. It's gonna be hard to tell me I'm slipping. It's hard to sit and tell a nigga 'Stop. Fuck, how can we tell this nigga to stop when every fucking thing he do is successful? This nigga is making progress. He just went and talked to kids and that shit was amazing.' Feel me? So what am I doing wrong?" Wayne vented in a recent interview with MTV.

im out
-Anthony Lauren

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

duhh anth i been known thiss..
yUR late!! buhh lil wayne can doo wat he want..b addicted to waheva hes tha fukkin shit..im addicted to HIM! fukk!

Anonymous said...

ppl mite think its weird to drink cough syrup but matter of fact is, shit's got triple-C's in it, and I ain't talkin bout the prescription stuff, I'm talkin bout over the counter shit. don't ask me how i kno, but look at the labels of some of the shit u mite have at home. see dextromethorphan? most of yall's stuff has liek 10-20mg of it per serving (usually like a cup of nyquill). in the words of Kat Williams, "take 20 of them mothafuckas n it's gonna be yo last headache"

JAMIE KEILES said...
This comment has been removed by the author.