Tuesday, June 24, 2008

wayne complimented by hova


on Mr. Carter of tha Carter III the world's greatest, aka jay-z, gives wayne bigg ups!! but wayne doesn't even realize it...

jay's verse:

I’m right, cheah
In my chair
With my crown, with my dear
Queen Bee, as I share
Mic time, with my heir
Young Carter
Go farther
Go further
Go harder
Is that not
Why we came? and if not,
Then why bother?

then wayne had an interview with Rolling Stones saying-
That line right there was hard! Unbelievable. I didn’t even realize it at first. My homie had to tell me “You know what he said, right?” I didn’t even get it. I was like, “Why is he saying ‘air’? Is he just talking about the air?” But I’m smart enough to know that he’s smart enough not to just be talking about the air. I felt real dumb, but then I felt so good. It was an incredible compliment.

No comments: