Monday, May 26, 2008

summer

its almost summer and everyone is feelin' it, through the gorgeous weather or just the overall ambiance of the days left until summer is actually here. i'm personally excited for the summer, actually im ecstatic. the weather is great, music is pouring out into the public, there is cash to be made, and there are kidz to school on the court, belee dat. i'm almost done with school, there is a total of 14 days left for non-graduated high school students, check your calendars if you don't believe me. as for classes i consider myself done with 'em, i have taken all the core testing for the year and these teachers actually believe they will have me doing additional work other than study for their finals. i'm dunzo w/ school till next year babay.

i have the job waiting for me the day school ends, lifetime summer camp counselor, yzr i'm taking care of kidz maybe 3-years younger than me, i will definitely need the Lord's guidance. but there is money to be made! with that cash i will be getting serious with all aspects of my life, my clothing and kick game will be proper, my car will look and sound great (king kong will be in tha trunk), my electronic game will be on point, as if it werent already? just expect a new me when we come back from the break alright?

the hip-hop game right now is fire and mainstream rappers aren't totally responsible, check the cool kids new mixtape the bake sale EP, wale's mixtape about nothing is launching this week and there is much to be expected from that, marky released his homework 4.3. the summer's releases look radiant, mainstream and underground musicians are putting their all into their works and i'm pumped.

well i'm just ready for the summer mayne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO your working as a lifetime summer camp counselor? you might meet my bro or sister...ahaha

Anonymous said...

i feel u on that summer thing b...bake sale is deff hot. but the whole school thing im tryna be done w. it too...memorial day weekend should deff mark the unoffical end of school....