Friday, May 9, 2008

true love......?


People magazine is in stores now and you can see all of the wedding photos from Mariah and Nick Cannon. But after reading the interview we decided to pull some of the best quotes so you can read what’s really going on.

Nick Cannon: “From the
first time we sat down to discuss the video at the Beverly Hills Hotel, we
connected. We had so much in common spiritually, and we laugh at the
same things. I didn’t have to put on my Mac Daddy suave mode. I was able to be
myself with her. We are both eternally 12 years old.“

Mariah Carey: “One thing (few people) knew was we
got tattoos a few weeks earlier. So anyone who saw my (Mrs. Cannon) tattoo
wasn’t surprised.”

Nick Cannon
said, “To me rings are special and exciting, but tattoos mean more than
anything. They’re forever and ever. They professed our
love.”

Mariah Carey: “It’s part of the whole purpose
of getting married. I’d just want our children to have the best
childhood and upbringing they possibly could.”

**

So now I want to know a few things. Is Mariah preggers? And will tattoos replace wedding rings as the new it thing to do before you get married? And what about that age difference?

-the sheila files

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think nick cannon's whipped.
cuz i remember him saying on mtv a whileee ago that he respects his body and would never get tattoos.
so yeah, they're both nuts.