Wednesday, April 30, 2008

embarking on freedom.

as an adolescent it is difficult to find freedom, especially when your parents do nothing but love you; therefore, they restrict you. one of the greatest feelings a kidd could experience is their ability to drive freely without supervision. i have become one of these kidds, and i must say it is great. your parents care about you and wish the best for you, but sometimes they need to fall back (i love my parents, to be true). i gotta do me and do what needs to be done whether it is partying, chillin with my peoples, or just goin on an ceaseless journey, you feel me? so today was the first day that i actually experienced the thrill of driving around my area with no one telling me what to do or when to do it, its a great feeling and i feel bad for those who can't try it out for themselves...but remember i was once you. i prolly won't be able to experience driving to the fullest until summer, but boi-oh-boi am i ready for it. but while i do that i gotta get my car in gear: paint job/detailing, a crucial car-wash its well needed, interior boost, and get my muzik game on point with killer subwoofers so n!ggas hear me 'fore they see me, ya digg! but yall don't worry, in good time this person will be you and i'm guaranteeing its worth the wait

check my baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, I just got my last day of behind-the-wheel training with an instruct as part of my drivers ed... Looking forward to my license in mid-September. Trying to get me a 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse, ya feel me? Been savin' up since early 2007 :) Congratulations on your license, drive safe!